Bush Furniture Introduces New Items to my|space Collection
Latest Designs Unveiled at the Winter Las Vegas Market
Monday, February 1, 2010 - Jamestown, NY -
Bush Industries, a leading global manufacturer of ready-to-assemble (RTA) and commercial-grade casegoods furniture for the home and office, announced today the introduction of five new items to its my|space® collection at the Winter Las Vegas Market (Building A, Suite A-610) in Las Vegas, NV. These latest additions address the strong consumer response to the company’s popular my|space® line, an entertainment and small office home office (SOHO) furniture solution designed to fit any living space and budget.
Keeping today’s value-conscious consumer in mind, the my|space® collection offers stylish, attractive furnishings without the expensive price tag while still maintaining Bush Furniture’s commitment to quality. Suggested retail prices are less than $200 per item.
“We have designed a unique line of furniture that fits everyone’s lifestyle from the trendy loft-dweller to the cost-conscious homemaker,” said Jim Sherbert, CEO, Bush Industries. “We’re confident that these recent additions to the my|space® line will provide consumers with even more innovative and safe choices for their home or office.”
The my|space® product lines appeal to a broad spectrum of lifestyles and tastes. Product styles are categorized within one of four themes: CLASSIC, EASY, EDGE and COUNTRY. Each offers rich finishes, quality craftsmanship, versatile sizes and dimensions, and unique features. The new my|space® by Bush Furniture products include:
EDGE – A casual, hip and playful line that embraces new technology with a bold uninhibited outlook
- Pictor – This modern desk has a sturdy metal frame and a sizable work surface. It offers a choice of surfaces including a white surface that can be used with dry erase markers for sketching and taking notes or a black glass surface that can be used with neon markers.
- Triune – This durable 42” television stand has a 3-in-1 mount, which allows the TV to be mounted to the stand, mounted to the wall or placed on the base. It has a Mocha Oak finish and a glass shelf.
EASY - A relaxed, comfortable line that bridges the gap between traditional and contemporary styling
- Warwick – This stylish curved bottom desk has thick, sturdy legs and surface, a concealed storage compartment with ventilation for a CPU, a pull-out charging station and an integrated four-port USB hub. It has a Mocha Oak finish.
- Salinas – This Mission-style desk has an open storage hutch, an ample work surface, integrated keyboard shelf, closed storage compartment to accommodate a CPU, and wire management slots. It has an Aged Tobacco finish.
- Findley – With clean lines and classic styling, this desk has an Espresso Oak finish. It features sturdy construction and contains a center drawer for supplies
“Stylish furniture doesn’t have to cost a fortune,” added Sherbert. “Our latest my|space® desks and entertainment stands were designed to fit the needs and values of today’s smart consumer without sacrificing quality, safety or convenience. We’ve listened, and now we have answered with innovative ways to stay organized, even in small living spaces.”
About Bush Industries, Inc.
Bush Industries, Inc. is a privately-held manufacturer of ready-to-assemble (RTA) and commercial-grade casegoods furniture for home and office. Celebrating its 50th anniversary last year, the company researches and keenly understands shopper values to drive innovative product design, and then sources quality materials and distributes value-added furniture products through a variety of channels. The company is headquartered in Jamestown, N.Y., with manufacturing in western New York and Pennsylvania in the United States, as well as in China and Germany. Domestic distribution centers are located in Erie, Penn. and Reno, Nev. For more information, visit www.bushfurniture.com.
<<< Return To Articles