About Bush Industries
Bush Industries Promise:
For over 50 years, Bush Industries has been a trusted leader providing reliable and affordable furnishings that fit the needs of consumers with innovative design, trusted quality and as always, lasting value.
Date Founded: 1959
Business Segments: Bush Furniture, BBF (Bush Business Furniture)
Manufacturing & Distribution Locations: Bush Industries is headquartered in Jamestown, New York, with manufacturing facilities in Western New York and China. Domestic distribution centers are located in Erie, Pennsylvania and Reno, Nevada.
Distribution: Nationally through furniture retailers, department stores, mass merchandisers, wholesale clubs, catalog showrooms, office furniture dealers, electronics stores and e-commerce. Internationally to 50 countries.
Bush Furniture produces and markets furniture for the home office and home entertainment living spaces. These products are distributed and sold by leading retailers and on-line partners.
BBF produces and markets commercial grade office furnishings that meet business and home market needs for value, speed and service.
BBF (Bush Business Furniture) - the commercial furniture division of Bush Industries, Inc. -- commercial–grade workplace furniture for small and mid–sized businesses, with an additional focus on the serious office–at–home professional.
Bush Furniture - high-quality ready-to-assemble furniture for the home including entertainment, storage and home office solutions.
- 1996/97 One of the 200 Best Small Companies in America, Forbes Magazine
- 1997 President's "E" Award of Excellence in Exporting, the secretary of commerce on behalf of the president of the United States of America
- 1997 Pinnacle Design Achievement Award, Home Office, American Society of Furniture Designers
- 1997 School/Business Partnership Award, Employment Management Association Foundation
- 1998 Exporter of the Year, Woodworking Machinery Industry Association
- 1998 Pinnacle Design Achievement Award finalist, Home Office, American Society of Furniture Designers
- 1999 Pinnacle Design Achievement Award finalist, Home Office, American Society of Furniture Designers
- 2000 Pinnacle Design Achievement Award finalist, Home Office and Home Entertainment Categories American Society of Furniture Designers
- 2001 Best of the Best Partner of the Year Award, Best Buy
- 2001 Supply Chain Excellence Award, Staples
- 2004 Pinnacle Design Achievement Award , 3 finalists in Home Entertainment and Home Office, First Place in Home Entertainment, American Society of Furniture Design
- 2005 Pinnacle Design Achievement Award finalist, Home Entertainment